The "When's That Book Coming...?" Update: Summer 2012 Edition
It's that time again--State of the Union!
You'll notice I've made zero progress since the last one, which really isn't like me, but it's true--I've written fuck all this year (compared to nearly 500K words last year). Even my vacation, in which I wanted to finish a chunk of a WIP? Nope, didn't write a damn word.
I've already started making adjustments to re-prioritize my own work. Hopefully I will have more done by the fall update.
Here is the status of all my projects as of this month:
* Oblivion - First draft very vaguely in process--requires a lot of structuring. Hoping for release early next year.
* Solace, Broken, Viral, etc...? - There will be definitive news about these in the fall.
* Amends - On hold.
* Children of the Apocalypse - Backburnered. Again.
* In Darkness Waits - I realized what was tripping me up with it. It's on hold while I sort it out.
* Ashes - Still poking around with it for fun.
* Godless (Dessa 5) - Baking in my brain--I've been talking the series out with my second beta and at least I know the ending now, so when it's ready to come, I'll write it.
* Haunted - Nowhere near having time to work on rewrites yet.
* River/Wolfe omnibus - Still on hold. *sigh* It'll get on Kindle eventually.
* For-Pay-Writing-That's-Killing-My-Soul - Three projects down, four to go for the rest of the year.
* Solomon's Seal - In progress.
* 9 Crimes - Nate novella is done and it'll have a few more short stories/bonus things with it. Releases early August.
Also, if you happen to be reading this the weekend it's posting: LAST CALL for Nate-POV requests for inclusion with his novella. Thanks!